In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Our course will celebrate the peaks and foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The course is hilly, both up and down. The race will begin in Greenville and travel through Travelers Rest, SC, and Hendersonville, NC, with stops at local breweries. Over the course of the day, there are 11 transitions, where one of your teammates will end their run and another will begin. Teams will finish at Highland Brewing Company with a celebration featuring local brews, music, and food trucks. Get course routes and use our trusty guidebook to help you navigate the day. Please remember that this is an open roads course, so additional safety precautions for each team will be required.
Required Safety Equipment for Each Team - Must be worn by any team member running prior to 7:30 am and after 7:00 pm.
Two Reflective Vests
Two Blinking LED Lights
2021 Course Legs & Maps (course legs are currently tentative and will be finalized early Summer 2021)
Leg #1 - Hampton Station to Swamp Rabbit Brewery - 8.1 miles - Difficulty = Moderate
Leg #2 - Swamp Rabbit Brewery to Poseidon Advanced Materials - 6.7 miles - Difficulty = Moderate
Leg #3 - Poseidon Advanced Materials to Living Springs Conference Center - 4.6 miles - Difficulty = Moderate
Leg #4 - Living Springs Conference Center to Dover Farm - 7.3 miles - Difficulty = Hard
Leg #5 - Dover Farm to Talisman Camp - 6.3 miles **Extreme Leg** - Difficulty = Extreme
Leg #6 - Talisman Camp to Tuxedo Park - 3.5 miles - Difficulty = Easy
Leg #7 - Tuxedo Park to Hillandale Elementary - 4.6 miles - Difficulty = Hard
Leg #8 - Hillandale Elementary to Southern Appalachian Brewery - 5.4 miles - Difficulty = Moderate
Leg #9 - Southern Appalachian Brewery to Fletcher Elementary - 7.6 miles - Difficulty = Very Hard
Leg #10 - Fletcher Elementary to Skyland Fire Department - 7.2 miles - Difficulty = Hard
Leg #11 - Skyland Fire Department to AC Reynolds Middle School - 6.0 miles - Difficulty = Very Hard
Pep Rally! After Leg #11, all team members will jump in their van for a 10-minute Pep Rally to get your final runner ready to tackle the last few miles! Go ahead and get your van tunes ready as you drive to the final transition area. Don't worry, your drive time won't count towards your team's overall running time...so no reason to speed or rush! We will have timing mats where runner 11 stops and where runner 12 starts. How are you going to get your final runner ready to crush the final leg?
Leg #12 - First Citizens Bank to Highland Brewing Company - 3.6 miles - Difficulty = Easy
Full Course Route - Includes Pep Rally
Course Legs Ratings and Rankings
Driving Directions - With Google Maps
If you have a smartphone with GPS capabilities, you can use the plotaroute app to help follow a route from plotaroute.com.
1. Select the route you want to follow and view the interactive route map.
2. Tap on the Tracker icon in the bottom right to enter SatNav mode.
3. Follow the route using the tracker marker as a guide. The app will automatically detect your position on the route from your current location and heading. The next turn will be shown at the top of the screen, along with the distance to the turn. Tapping the Distance To Turn will toggle it to show time instead of distance.
4. To display the route's hill profile tap on the Hills button. Your hill position will be indicated by a blue dot.
5. You can zoom in and out by tapping on the + and - buttons on the map.
6. There are 3 data fields at the bottom of the screen:
7. To access the SatNav settings, tap the gear icon in the top right.
8. The following Navigation settings are available.
VOICE NAVIGATION (Premium feature)
9. To exit SatNav mode tap the X in the bottom right corner.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.