In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Our course will celebrate the peaks and foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The course is hilly, both up and down. The race will begin in Greenville and travel through Travelers Rest, SC and Hendersonville, NC, with stops at local breweries. Over the course of the day, there are 11 transitions, where one of your teammates will end their run and another will begin. Teams will finish at Highland Brewing Company with a celebration featuring local brews, music, and food trucks. Get course routes and use our trusty guidebook to help you navigate the day. Please remember that this is an open roads course, so additional safety precautions for each team will be required.
Required Safety Equipment for Each Team
Two Reflective Vests
Two Blinking LED Lights
2020 Course Legs & Maps
Leg #1 - Hampton Station to Swamp Rabbit Brewery - 8.1 miles
Leg #2 - Swamp Rabbit Brewery to Beechwood Farms - 6.2 miles
Leg #3 - Beechwood Farms to Cox Chapel Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
Leg #4 - Cox Chapel Baptist Church to Phillips Farm - 5.3 miles
Leg #5 - Phillips Farm to Talisman Camp - 6.9 miles **Extreme Leg**
Leg #6 - Talisman Camp to Tuxedo Park - 3.5 miles
Leg #7 - Tuxedo Park to Hillandale Elementary - 4.6 miles
Leg #8 - Hillandale Elementary to Southern Appalachian Brewery - 5.7 miles
Leg #9 - Southern Appalachian Brewery to Fletcher Elementary - 7.6 miles
Legs 10-12 to be announced at a later date.
Full Course Route - Draft Only (final route will be announced in 2020)
Driving Directions - With Google Maps - Coming Summer 2020
If you have a smartphone with GPS capabilities, you can track where you are on a route mapped on plotaroute.com using your mobile device. The mobile map viewer doesn’t have full navigation capabilities, but it can certainly help to ensure you don’t get lost!
To track your position on a route map, follow these instructions:
1. Select and view the route on your mobile device.
2. Touch the tracker icon in the corner of the map. This will activate GPS tracking and display a blue dot on the map to indicate your current position, surrounded by a shaded blue circle to show the location accuracy. The tracker icon will spin to indicate that tracking is turned on.
3. After your device has obtained a GPS signal, the blue circle should become smaller, indicating improved accuracy.
4. As you move around the route, the blue dot will move to show your current position.
5. To turn tracking off, touch the tracker icon again.